NEW YORK, Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AllianceBernstein announced the launch of AB Connect, a new iPad application for retail financial advisors. The AllianceBernstein AB Connect app provides advisors with one central place to access the firm's thought leadership, insights and investment services to optimize the servicing experience for clients.
The centerpiece of the app is a new interactive, multimedia version of AB's Capital Markets Outlook (CMO) publication, which is published every quarter. The new virtual CMO includes dynamic charts and displays as well as links to videos, animations and product opportunities.
Other key features include:
- Access to Context, the AllianceBernstein blog on investing
- Global economic and fixed income updates weekly and monthly
- Access to AllianceBernstein's product center, which allows users to explore investment services objectives, strategies, holdings, characteristics, management teams and performance
- A search function to browse for products or services that meet a specific investment need, including college and retirement savings
"We wanted to create an iPad app that puts dynamic market data and insights at advisors' fingertips – empowering them to give clients the instant service they expect in today's highly connected world," said Harold Hughes, Senior Managing Director and Head of U.S Retail for AllianceBernstein Investments. "The landscape is clearly changing for advisors and those that invest in and utilize the right digital resources will be well positioned to grow their businesses."The app is available for download on the iPad at Apple's iTunes store. About AllianceBernstein AllianceBernstein is a leading global investment management firm that offers high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional investors, individuals and private clients in major world markets. At September 30, 2012, AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. owned approximately 37.9% of the issued and outstanding AllianceBernstein Units and AXA, one of the largest global financial services organizations, owned an approximate 64.2% economic interest in AllianceBernstein. Additional information about AllianceBernstein may be found on our website, www.alliancebernstein.com. SOURCE AllianceBernstein
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts