LOS ANGELES, Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- A detailed update to an independent equity research report for VirnetX Holding Corporation (VHC)(AMEX: VHC) is now available at www.vhcreport.com. San Gabriel Fund is releasing the 29-page report entitled " VirnetX: A Post-Verdict Update." The report outlines several recent developments of VirnetX including a $368.2 million jury verdict in the company's favor and reaffirms that VirnetX owns technology central to the next-generation of telecommunications networks. In the report, author J.P. Moreno describes significant revenue opportunities for VirnetX and provides an update to his sum-of-parts analysis. The researcher analyzes key events surrounding the company's legal proceedings, market opportunities, and business strategy going forward.
- Detailed analysis of the $368.2 million jury verdict against Apple and status of additional patent-infringement lawsuits against the biggest company in the world.
- Updated examination of the company's intellectual property in light of new information revealed during litigation testimony.
- Expanded monetization model that details multiple revenue streams including iOS product royalties, 4G product licensing, and secure domain services licensing. Also detailed are royalty rates for existing licensing agreements.
- Technology overview that breaks down iMessage and FaceTime applications and illustrates how these programs intersect the VirnetX patent portfolio.
About J.P. Moreno:
J.P. Moreno is an independent researcher and professional engineer with both bachelor's and master's degrees. The report reflects over a decade of intellectual property investment research and networking experience. For further information including disclaimers please see report. Additional information may be requested by email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout San Gabriel Fund: San Gabriel Fund, LLC is a private investment fund headquartered in Los Angeles, California. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, nor shall there be any sale of any securities of VHC in any state in which such offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state. Disclaimer:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV