- Local brokerage sites display 100% of the agent-listed homes for sale compared to about 80% for the national portal sites.
- Local brokerage sites show newly listed homes for sale 7 to 9 days earlier than national portals. FirstTeam.com is updated four times daily.
- Local brokerage sites almost never show a home listing as active that has already sold; about 36% of listings that appear as active on national portals are no longer for sale.
First Time Homebuyers Face Stiff Competition From Investors
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.