Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:36 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Monday:
UL shares were flat Monday while TRV closed up 1.1%.Cramer also told viewers Google's (GOOG) tangle with the FTC may just result in a slap on the wrist and is not a major ordeal. He was also upbeat on Tractor Supply (TSCO), saying that while it's been terrible since it reported, it's an inexpensive stock. GOOG closed up 2.7% while TSCO rose 2.5%. Finally, it was a mixed bag with Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) and Perrigo (PRGO). Cramer said that Cheniere is the only company licensed to export natural gas, a booming market, while private-label drug maker Perrigo may have missed a critical opportunity for this year's cold and flu season, making that a tough stock to own. CQP shares had a lot of energy, rising 5%. PRGO, however, fell 1.5% at the close. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV