Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world's leading provider of open source solutions, is now accepting nominations for its seventh annual Red Hat Innovation Awards, which will be presented at Red Hat Summit taking place June 10-14, 2013 in Boston.
Around the globe, Red Hat customers and partners are building dynamic IT infrastructures and driving business innovation with the Red Hat technology portfolio. The 2013 Red Hat Innovation Awards honor these efforts and reflect some of the most outstanding work and next generation business application deployments happening with open source solutions and specifically, Red Hat technology.
Organizations have the opportunity to submit their nomination in seven categories, and category winners will be selected based on the uniqueness, complexity and magnitude of their Red Hat implementation.
Categories for the 2013 Red Hat Innovation Awards include:
- Optimized Systems – Recognition of striking performance, scalability and/or groundbreaking enhancements delivered with open source solutions.
- Next Generation Business Application – Recognition of overall performance of creating, maintaining, and deploying successful next generation business applications, be it traditional, mobile or cloud, all while using Red Hat solutions.
- Outstanding Open Source Architecture - Recognition of a combination of Red Hat’s platform, middleware, cloud and/or storage solutions to create innovative architectures based on Red Hat solutions.
- Superior Alternatives - Recognition of the most successful migration from proprietary solutions to Red Hat’s platform, middleware, cloud and/or storage solutions.
- Extensive Partner Ecosystem – Recognition of the most successful use of Red Hat’s expanding partner ecosystem to create innovative architectures based on Red Hat’s platform, middleware, cloud and/or storage solutions.
- Best Middleware Implementation – Recognition of the most cutting-edge utilization of the JBoss Enterprise Middleware portfolio.
- Best Storage Implementation – Recognition of the most cutting-edge utilization of Red Hat Storage software.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV