- Optimized Systems – Recognition of striking performance, scalability and/or groundbreaking enhancements delivered with open source solutions.
- Next Generation Business Application – Recognition of overall performance of creating, maintaining, and deploying successful next generation business applications, be it traditional, mobile or cloud, all while using Red Hat solutions.
- Outstanding Open Source Architecture - Recognition of a combination of Red Hat’s platform, middleware, cloud and/or storage solutions to create innovative architectures based on Red Hat solutions.
- Superior Alternatives - Recognition of the most successful migration from proprietary solutions to Red Hat’s platform, middleware, cloud and/or storage solutions.
- Extensive Partner Ecosystem – Recognition of the most successful use of Red Hat’s expanding partner ecosystem to create innovative architectures based on Red Hat’s platform, middleware, cloud and/or storage solutions.
- Best Middleware Implementation – Recognition of the most cutting-edge utilization of the JBoss Enterprise Middleware portfolio.
- Best Storage Implementation – Recognition of the most cutting-edge utilization of Red Hat Storage software.
Nominations Now Open For 2013 Red Hat Innovation Awards
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.