Know Your Kids: Parents Must Be Vigilant For Signs Of Sexual Abuse
Educator sexual misconduct has reached epidemic proportions in America's schools. It is estimated that nearly 1 in 10 children – or nearly 4.5 million current K-12 students – will be a victim of abuse before the end of his or her school career. At least a quarter of all U.S. school districts have dealt with a case of sexual abuse over the last decade.
S.E.S.A.M.E. is a leading national voice for prevention and awareness of educator sexual misconduct that provides support to survivors, their families and professionals seeking justice, and works with policymakers to strengthen the legal safety net for students. S.E.S.A.M.E. is working to pass the S.E.S.A.M.E. Act in Pennsylvania and the Jeremy Bell Act in Congress, both of which would mandate background checks for new educators, and create mandatory reporting guidelines for abusive educators in order to end the concealment of offenders known as, "passing the trash."
For more information on S.E.S.A.M.E., visit: www.sesamenet.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV