Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updated from 10:42 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" from Washington Tuesday:
"What a disappointment," Cramer said of Ruckus Wireless (RKUS), which recently went public. "Stay away." RKUS shares fell 4.3% Tuesday.
Morgan Stanley takes Cemex (CX) from sell to hold. Cramer called the company a reverse housing play and "I like this call very much." CX closed the day flat.Lazard raised its rating on Chicago Bridge (CBI). Cramer agreed, saying, "This infrastructure trade is going to be very big if we continue to find more oil in this country. CBI was up nearly 2%. Goldman upgraded Stryker (SYK) from neutral to buy. "What a dog this has been," Cramer said. "Medical device companies have been so bad." Maybe it's finally right, he said. SYK shares rose nearly 2% by the close. Baird likes Dover (DOV) after an analysts' day. "Industrial stocks, they are still being liked," Cramer said. "I think people must say, 'You know what? The heck with the cliff. Full speed ahead.'" DOV was flat. Finally, Goldman said Deckers' (DECK) sales trends for its UGG boots appear weak. "We know that they're weak," Cramer said, and that's why he thinks there will be a bid for the company. DECK shares closed down 2%. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Anthony Buccino in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV