Ivan Montoya Joins Crane & Co. Board Of Directors
BOSTON, Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Crane & Co., a premier manufacturer of fine stationery, currency and technical materials, today announced the appointment of Ivan Montoya to the company's board of directors.
Montoya, a native of Chile, brings over twenty-five years of experience with the Central Bank of Chile where he reformed the cash management function through modernization of the critical business processes. He has held a variety of positions at the Central Bank of Chile including eight years as Treasurer during which he led the development and introduction of the first new series of banknotes in thirty years. With extensive knowledge of the cash management system, Montoya is a frequent speaker at industry conferences.
"Ivan is highly recognized among his international colleagues for his achievements," said Stephen P. DeFalco, Chief Executive Officer, Crane & Co., Inc. "I am delighted he has agreed to serve on our board where his strategic customer insights will be extremely valuable as we build and grow our currency business."
About Crane & Co., Inc.Crane & Co., Inc. is a fast moving international force in currency, technical materials and social stationery. The Company integrates best in class technology, design and engineering to innovate solutions of uncompromising quality for customers as diverse as central banks, industrial manufacturers, stationery specialty retailers and consumers. For more information, please visit www.crane.com. SOURCE Crane & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV