WILMINGTON, Ohio, Dec. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NB&T Financial Group, Inc.(Nasdaq:NBTF), parent company of The National Bank and Trust Company, Wilmington, Ohio, has declared a dividend of $.30 per share payable December 28, 2012 to shareholders of record December 20, 2012. This dividend is the same as the previous quarter and the dividend declared in December 2011. John J. Limbert, President and CEO, commented, "With a potential dividend tax increase looming, the Board decided to pay this quarter's dividend in 2012 so shareholders could take advantage of the current lower applicable tax and keep more of the proceeds to use in their local communities."
NB&T Financial had, as of September 30, 2012, total assets of $670 million, cash management accounts totaling $37 million, trust and brokerage assets with a market value of $287 million, and loans serviced for other of $49 million resulting in a total of $1.04 billion in assets under management, and currently operates 23 full service offices in seven Ohio counties.
CONTACT: Craig Fortin NB&T Financial Group, Inc. (937)-283-3002
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV