Focus Media Announces Shareholder Resolutions Adopted At 2012 Annual General Meeting
SHANGHAI, Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Focus Media Holding Limited (Nasdaq: FMCN) today announced the shareholder resolutions adopted at its annual general meeting of shareholders held in Shanghai on December 10, 2012.
Focus Media shareholders adopted the following resolutions proposed by the Company:
- to approve the re-election of Mr. Daqing Qi to serve on the board of directors for a further three year term or until such director's successor is elected and duly qualified;
- to receive the audited consolidated financial statements of the Company for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011;
- to approve the 2013 Employee Share Option Plan and the authorization of officers to allot, issue or deliver shares pursuant to the 2013 Employee Share Option Plan; and
- to ratify the appointment of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (the relevant office of which shall be decided at the discretion of the board of directors) as independent auditors of the Company for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012.
For more detailed information regarding these resolutions, please review the 2012 Annual General Meeting Notice posted at http://ir.focusmedia.cn.
SAFE HARBOR: FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTSThis press release includes statements that may constitute forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as "will," "expects," "anticipates," "future," "intends," "plans," "believes," "estimates" and similar statements. Focus Media may also make written or oral forward-looking statements in its periodic reports to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on forms 20-F and 6-K, in its annual report to shareholders, in press releases and other written materials and in oral statements made by its officers, directors or employees to third parties. Statements that are not historical facts, including statements about Focus Media's beliefs and expectations, are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements. A number of important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement. Potential risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, risks outlined in Focus Media's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, including its registration statements on Form F-1, F-3 and 20-F, in each case as amended. Focus Media does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement, except as required under applicable law.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV