Cardinal Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: CFNL) (the “Company”) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared an accelerated first quarter 2013 cash dividend and increased it to $0.05 per share. This $0.01 per share increase reflects a 25% increase from the previous quarter.
Bernard H. Clineburg, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Company, said:
“The increase and acceleration of our quarterly dividend reflects our ongoing commitment to enhance shareholder value and appreciation to our shareholders for their continued support.”
This dividend will be paid on December 28, 2012 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on December 17, 2012.About Cardinal Financial Corporation: Cardinal Financial Corporation, a financial holding company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia with assets of $3.01 billion at September 30, 2012, serves the Washington Metropolitan region through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Cardinal Bank, with 27 conveniently located banking offices. Cardinal also operates several other subsidiaries: George Mason Mortgage, LLC, and Cardinal First Mortgage, LLC, residential mortgage lending companies based in Fairfax, with 16 offices throughout the Washington Metropolitan region; Cardinal Trust and Investment Services, a trust division; Cardinal Wealth Services, Inc., a full-service brokerage company; and Wilson/Bennett Capital Management, Inc., an asset management company. The Company's stock is traded on NASDAQ (CFNL). For additional information please visit our Web site at www.cardinalbank.com or call (703) 584-3400.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV