NA (not applicable)
The Phase 1 study poster is being presented in the Georgia World Congress Center, Hall B1-B2, and may also be found in the Publications Archive on Infinity’s website http://www.infi.com/product-candidates-publications.asp.
Additional Program Updates
Infinity today also provided the following updates related to its PI3K program:
- Continued progress anticipated in Phase 1 dose-escalation trial of IPI-145: Based on data observed to date, Infinity expects to expand its ongoing Phase 1 study of IPI-145 in up to five cohorts based on responses observed during the dose-escalation phase at or below the maximum tolerated dose.
- Update on Phase 2a trial in asthma: Infinity is currently conducting a Phase 2a, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of IPI-145 in approximately 30 patients with mild, allergic asthma. Endpoints of this multi-dose, two-way crossover study include safety, pharmacokinetics and FEV1, a standard measure of lung function. The company expects to provide an update on this study in 2013.
- Planning for Phase 2 trial in RA continuing: In November 2012, Infinity presented data from its completed Phase 1 trial of IPI-145 in healthy subjects. Infinity believes that these data, combined with preclinical data in multiple animal models of rheumatoid arthritis (RA), support Phase 2 development in this indication. Infinity expects to begin a Phase 2 trial of IPI-145 in patients with moderate to severe RA in the first half of 2013.
- Follow-on PI3K inhibitor expected: Infinity is developing a portfolio of novel PI3K-delta and/or PI3K-gamma inhibitors. The company expects to announce its first follow-on PI3K development candidate by the end of this year and is planning to complete nonclinical studies by the end of 2013, which are designed to enable Phase 1 development.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV