Data highlights were:
- Of the 14 patients evaluable at the time of this analysis, the objective response rate was 85.7 percent (12 of 14 patients), including 50 percent (seven of 14 patients) with a complete remission and 35.7 percent (five of 14 patients) with a partial remission. Two patients achieved stable disease after four cycles of therapy. No patients developed progressive disease while on treatment.
- At the time of data analysis, a total of seven of 14 patients had undergone stem cell mobilization after the fourth dose of ADCETRIS and 100 percent of these patients achieved complete remission after stem cell transplantation. The other seven patients were still undergoing stem cell mobilization or had not completed ADCETRIS treatment.
- The most common adverse events of Grade 1 or 2 were peripheral sensory neuropathy (42.9 percent), rash acneiform (35.7 percent), AST elevation (28.6 percent) and fatigue (28.6 percent).
- Grade 3 adverse events were rash acneiform (7.1 percent) and urinary tract infection (7.1 percent). There were no Grade 4 adverse events.
ADCETRIS is not approved for salvage HL patients who are deemed eligible for ASCT. There are multiple ongoing investigator-sponsored trials being conducted evaluating ADCETRIS as a salvage HL therapy, and a phase I/II clinical trial evaluating ADCETRIS with bendamustine in this setting will be initiated by the end of 2012.
Retrospective Analysis of the Safety and Efficacy of Brentuximab Vedotin in Patients Aged 60 Years or Older with Relapsed or Refractory CD30+ Hematologic Malignancies (Abstract #3687)
A retrospective analysis was conducted in patients at least 60 years or older with CD30-positive hematologic malignancies who had received at least one dose of ADCETRIS in one or more of seven clinical trials. The analysis assessed the efficacy and safety of single-agent ADCETRIS among 22 systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma (sALCL) patients, 16 HL patients and two patients with other CD30-positive malignancies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV