Larry Bossidy Joins Board Of HamletHub: Business Leader To Advise 'Hyperlocal' Website Network
Mr. Bossidy is considered one of the most insightful and effective business leaders of his time. In 34 years with GE, he was Chief Operating Officer of General Electric Credit Corporation, GE's financial arm, which doubled in assets during his tenure. He subsequently was President of GE's Services and Materials Sector and Vice Chairman of the General Electric Company. He later served as Chairman and CEO of AlliedSignal Corporation and Chairman of Honeywell Corporation. Mr. Bossidy currently is a director of the pharmaceutical company Merck. He and his wife Nancy live in Ridgefield. They have six daughters, three sons and 30 grandchildren.
For more information or to reach Ms. Ducey for about HamletHub, call (203) 431-6400.
Contact: Kerry Anne Ducey, President, HamletHub, (203) 431-6400
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV