Larry Bossidy Joins Board Of HamletHub: Business Leader To Advise 'Hyperlocal' Website Network
RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lawrence A. Bossidy , retired Chairman of AlliedSignal Corporation and Honeywell Corporation and a longtime senior executive at the General Electric Company, has joined the Advisory Board of HamletHub ( www.hamlethub.com ), a pioneering network of 'hyperlocal' websites providing locally originated news and information to communities. The announcement was made today by Kerry Anne Ducey, President of HamletHub.
"We are delighted to welcome Mr. Bossidy to our Advisory Board," Ms. Ducey said. "The growth of HamletHub is astonishing, and we're focused on the next steps in our development. We are looking forward to Mr. Bossidy sharing his experience in successfully growing companies and applying his insights to HamletHub's model of bringing the best local news to communities."
Mr. Bossidy said, "The manner in which people are getting their news has changed dramatically. I see great potential in providing an effective venue for local news, one which fosters commerce and community."Mr. Bossidy, co-author of the best-selling book "Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done" joins GE Capital Treasury Communications Leader William Adler , Emmy-award winning news correspondent Morton Dean and Stamford attorney Joseph Pastore on the HamletHub Advisory Board. Ms. Ducey launched the first local news "Hub" in Ridgefield in 2009 and developed it into a model to be expanded into other communities. Ms. Ducey, working with local editors, launched HamletHub sites in Connecticut towns Redding, Bethel, Danbury, Easton, Newtown, Wilton, Norwalk, Fairfield, Westport, Stamford, Darien, Greenwich, New Fairfield, and Milford. Earlier this year, HamletHub won a prestigious Connecticut Press Club Award for original journalism on the Web.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV