SANTA MONICA, Calif., Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC) today announced that Christopher T. Young, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will be presenting at the Wedbush Securities 13 th Annual California Dreamin' Consumer Conference in New York City at 1:55 p.m. EST on Tuesday, December 11, 2012.
The presentation will be made available to the public via live audio webcast which can be accessed by visiting the investor relations section of Entravision's corporate web site at http://www.entravision.com. The webcast will be archived for thirty days.
About Entravision Communications CorporationEntravision Communications Corporation is a diversified Spanish-language media company utilizing a combination of television, radio and digital operations to reach Hispanic consumers across the United States, as well as the border markets of Mexico. Entravision is the largest affiliate group of both the top-ranked Univision television network and Univision's TeleFutura network, with television stations in 19 of the nation's top 50 Hispanic markets. The company also operates one of the nation's largest groups of primarily Spanish-language radio stations, consisting of 49 owned and operated radio stations. Additionally, Entravision has a variety of cross-platform digital content and sales offerings designed to capitalize on the company's leadership position within the Hispanic broadcasting community. Entravision shares of Class A Common Stock are traded on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol: EVC.
SOURCE Entravision Communications Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV