TORONTO, Dec. 10, 2012 /CNW/ - Hudson's Bay Company ("HBC" or the "Corporation") (TSX: HBC) announced today that it will release its financial statements for the quarter ended October 27, 2012 on December 11, 2012. Management will discuss the quarter ended financial results and other matters during a conference call on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 8:30 am EST.
The conference call will be accessible by calling the participant operator assisted toll-free dial-In number (877) 852-2926 or International dial-in number (253) 237-1123.
A live webcast of the conference call will be accessible on HBC's website at: http://investor.hbc.com/eventdetail.cfm?eventid=122713. The audio instant replay will be available via this link until January 11, 2013.
About Hudson's Bay CompanyHudson's Bay Company, founded in 1670, is North America's longest continually operated company and is a leading retailer offering a wide selection of branded merchandise in Canada and the United States through its three banners. In the United States, HBC operates Lord & Taylor, a fashion department store with 48 full-line store locations throughout the northeastern United States and in two major cities in the Midwest. In Canada, HBC operates Hudson's Bay, Canada's largest national branded department store with 90 locations. HBC also operates Home Outfitters, a kitchen, bed and bath superstore with 69 locations. With approximately 29,000 associates in Canada and the U.S., Hudson's Bay Company banners provide stylish, quality merchandise at great value and with a dedicated focus on exceeding customers' expectations. SOURCE Hudson's Bay Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV