TEL AVIV, Israel, December 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Elbit Imaging Ltd. (NASDAQ: EMITF) (the " Company") announced today that it has scheduled its 2012 annual shareholders meeting to take place Monday, December 31, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. ( Israel time), at the offices of the Company, located at 2 Weitzman Street, Tel Aviv, Israel. The record date for the meeting is December 17, 2012.
Proxy statements describing the proposals on the agenda and proxy cards for use by shareholders that cannot attend the meeting in person will be sent by mail, on or about December 20, 2012, to the Company's shareholders of record and to shareholders that hold shares registered with the American Stock Transfer & Trust Company. The Company will also furnish the proxy statement to the Securities and Exchange Commission on Form 6-K.
The agenda of the meeting is as follows:
- To re-elect the following members of the Company's Board of Directors: Mordechay Zisser, Shimon Yitzhaki, David Rubner, Moshe Lion and Shmuel Peretz;
- To re-appoint Brightman Almagor Zohar & Co., a member of Deloitte, as the Company's independent auditors until the next annual general meeting of shareholders; and
- To discuss the Company's financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV