ATLANTA, Dec. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) is offering customers whose flight plans may be affected by winter weather in eastern Minnesota on Dec. 9 the ability to make one-time changes to their travel schedules without incurring fees. Delta encourages customers to consider departing earlier, postponing or re-routing their travel to avoid possible inconvenience from expected flight delays and cancellations.
Customers booked on Delta-ticketed flights to, from or through the following airports on Dec. 9 may rebook for travel with the same origin and destination. New flights may occur before or after original travel dates as long as they are ticketed and rescheduled for travel on or before Dec. 13, 2012.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport
- Duluth International Airport
Flight delays are likely at airports in locations listed above as a result of forecast winter precipitation including snow and ice. Delta will proactively reduce flight schedules to minimize delays.Delta encourages customers to make changes and manage their travel at delta.com and using the Fly Delta app. All customers traveling in impacted markets should check their flight status via delta.com or the Fly Delta app before arriving at the airport. Changes to origin or destination may result in a fare increase, and any fare difference between the original ticket and the new ticket will be collected at the time of rebooking. Customers whose flights are cancelled may request refunds. Delta will continue to monitor the weather and provide the latest updates at delta.com and twitter.com/DeltaNewsroom. SOURCE Delta Air Lines
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV