NORWOOD, Mass., Dec. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LTX-Credence Corporation (Nasdaq:LTXC), a global provider of market focused, cost-optimized ATE solutions, today announced the first product under the Nighthawk brand, Nighthawk CT for testing connectivity devices.
Connectivity devices, including Zigbee, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and DVB integrated circuits, are high-volume, price sensitive devices used in a diverse and growing portfolio of consumer products. Prior to the introduction of Nighthawk CT, the only option for semiconductor companies designing connectivity devices to reduce test costs was to implement massive multi-site solutions on large, expensive RF testers. These solutions lead to higher capital cost, lower capital utilization and longer time to market. Nighthawk CT, the result of LTX-Credence's RF and DSP industry leading expertise, represents a major shift in testing strategy for these types of devices and significantly improves on every aspect of RF connectivity test.
With the adoption of Nighthawk CT, customers can take advantage of the following benefits:
- A lower cost of test by over 50% compared to traditional competitive solutions.
- The widest IF bandwidth in the industry, allowing for fast and accurate testing of all existing standards and the newly emerging 802.11ac devices.
- Powerful embedded DSP processing to enhance dynamic range and produce the fastest throughput.
- An ultra compact RF system (the size of a laptop), which can easily upgrade any Diamond Series or X-Series tester in the field in typically 30 minutes.
- The lowest annual operating cost due to a calibration strategy which eliminates costly hardware and improves test cell operational efficiency.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts