Holiday shoppers can save time and money at Office Depot (NYSE: ODP) with its new, free one-hour, in-store pickup service for purchases made on www.officedepot.com.
Here is how the new, free option works:
- Select Pickup: After selecting an item for purchase on www.officedepot.com and placing it in their online shopping cart, consumers can select “Pick up” as part of the checkout process, or in the search bar, look for items with “Store Pickup Available.” 1
- Find an Office Depot near you: Enter zip code or store number and select your pickup location.
- Complete order: Once shopping is completed, proceed to checkout.
- Pick up at a local Office Depot: Approximately one hour after you place your order, you will receive an email that states “Good News! Your order is ready for pickup” and it also provides instructions on picking up your order. Bring store pickup confirmation, credit card used for payment, and valid government-issued identification to the store’s Copy & Print Depot “Online Orders Pick Up Here” area. Purchases will be available for in-store pickup for up to 48 hours after order was placed online. After 48 hours, all items will be returned to inventory and the customer’s account will be credited. Orders can be canceled or refunded. Visit www.officedepot.com/pickup for details.
Best of all, there is no shipping fee for this new one-hour in-store pickup service. Customers have the peace of mind knowing their items will be ready within one hour of ordering online without having to navigate through the store to find what they’re looking for, especially during this busy holiday shopping season.
"The holiday season is in full swing, and this is another way to enhance the shopping experience for Office Depot customers regardless of whether they choose to do so in-store or online,” said Mike Kirschner, Senior Vice President of E-Commerce for Office Depot, “We are proud to be the first office supply chain to offer this free one-hour pickup service for our customers.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts