- Select Pickup: After selecting an item for purchase on www.officedepot.com and placing it in their online shopping cart, consumers can select “Pick up” as part of the checkout process, or in the search bar, look for items with “Store Pickup Available.” 1
- Find an Office Depot near you: Enter zip code or store number and select your pickup location.
- Complete order: Once shopping is completed, proceed to checkout.
- Pick up at a local Office Depot: Approximately one hour after you place your order, you will receive an email that states “Good News! Your order is ready for pickup” and it also provides instructions on picking up your order. Bring store pickup confirmation, credit card used for payment, and valid government-issued identification to the store’s Copy & Print Depot “Online Orders Pick Up Here” area. Purchases will be available for in-store pickup for up to 48 hours after order was placed online. After 48 hours, all items will be returned to inventory and the customer’s account will be credited. Orders can be canceled or refunded. Visit www.officedepot.com/pickup for details.
Office Depot Launches One-Hour, In-Store Pickup For Online Purchases
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.