Holiday shoppers can save time and money at Office Depot (NYSE: ODP) with its new, free one-hour, in-store pickup service for purchases made on www.officedepot.com.
Here is how the new, free option works:
- Select Pickup: After selecting an item for purchase on www.officedepot.com and placing it in their online shopping cart, consumers can select “Pick up” as part of the checkout process, or in the search bar, look for items with “Store Pickup Available.” 1
- Find an Office Depot near you: Enter zip code or store number and select your pickup location.
- Complete order: Once shopping is completed, proceed to checkout.
- Pick up at a local Office Depot: Approximately one hour after you place your order, you will receive an email that states “Good News! Your order is ready for pickup” and it also provides instructions on picking up your order. Bring store pickup confirmation, credit card used for payment, and valid government-issued identification to the store’s Copy & Print Depot “Online Orders Pick Up Here” area. Purchases will be available for in-store pickup for up to 48 hours after order was placed online. After 48 hours, all items will be returned to inventory and the customer’s account will be credited. Orders can be canceled or refunded. Visit www.officedepot.com/pickup for details.
Best of all, there is no shipping fee for this new one-hour in-store pickup service. Customers have the peace of mind knowing their items will be ready within one hour of ordering online without having to navigate through the store to find what they’re looking for, especially during this busy holiday shopping season.
"The holiday season is in full swing, and this is another way to enhance the shopping experience for Office Depot customers regardless of whether they choose to do so in-store or online,” said Mike Kirschner, Senior Vice President of E-Commerce for Office Depot, “We are proud to be the first office supply chain to offer this free one-hour pickup service for our customers.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV