About Harbinger Group, Inc.
Harbinger Group Inc. (“HGI”; NYSE: HRG) is a diversified holding company. HGI’s principal operations are conducted through subsidiaries that offer life insurance and annuity products, and branded consumer products such as batteries, personal care products, small household appliances, pet supplies, and home and garden pest control products. HGI is principally focused on acquiring controlling and other equity stakes in businesses across a diversified range of industries and growing its existing businesses. In addition to HGI’s intention to acquire controlling equity interests, HGI may also from time to time make investments in debt instruments and acquire minority equity interests in companies. Harbinger Group Inc. is headquartered in New York and traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol HRG. For more information on HGI, visit: www.harbingergroupinc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV