Intermec To Be Acquired By Honeywell For $600 Million
Statements made in this press release and related statements that express Intermec’s or our management’s intentions, hopes, indications, beliefs, expectations, or predictions of the future, constitute forward-looking statements as defined by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, and relate to matters that are not historical facts. These statements include those regarding the closing of the merger transaction, the expected timing of the merger transaction and the potential effects of the merger transaction, including if it does not close.
These statements are not guarantees of future performance or events and are subject to risks, uncertainties and assumptions that could cause actual results or events to vary materially from those indicated in this press release, including: the ability to obtain regulatory approvals of the merger transaction on the proposed terms and schedule; the failure of Intermec’s stockholders to approve the merger transaction; disruption to our business, including customer, employee and supplier relationships resulting from the merger transaction; the effect of the merger transaction on pricing, spending, third-party relationships and revenues; and other factors described in Intermec’s reports filed with the SEC, including our annual report for the year ended December 31, 2011 and subsequent quarterly reports, filed with the SEC, which risks and uncertainties are incorporated herein by reference. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this press release. Except to the extent required by law, Intermec disclaims any obligation to update any forward-looking statements after the distribution of this press release, whether as a result of new information, future events, changes in assumptions, or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV