- Declared a special one-time cash dividend of $0.19 per common share, which represents approximately $42.2 million in payments to holders of outstanding shares, representing a 14.6% yield on the Company’s share price at the beginning of this year, and a 6.6% yield based on the closing share price on Friday, December 7, 2012;
- Determined to redeem all of its 4.00% convertible senior notes on December 31, 2012. The notes, with principal amount of $57.5 million, are due to mature on April 15, 2013. The early redemption will result in interest savings of approximately $0.7 million and will be funded from the Company’s available cash; and
- Accelerated the decision timeline by which they will choose and implement the highest-value alternative for the Company’s technology portfolio, and they now expect to take such actions in the first quarter of 2013.
Rentech Declares Special Cash Dividend Of $0.19 Per Share Payable In 2012 And Announces Early Redemption Of Convertible Notes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.