The Rolling Stones have announced that Bruce Springsteen, Lady Gaga and The Black Keys will join the band on stage for their final “50 and Counting” concert at The Prudential Center in Newark, NJ on Saturday, December 15 th. This once in a lifetime concert event will be telecast live via pay-per-view at 9pm EST/6pm PST, giving fans around the world the best seat in the house. The pay-per-view is entitled “One More Shot” and will be distributed by WWE. Ken Ehrlich will produce.
Lady Gaga (Photo: Business Wire)
“We’re excited these extraordinary artists, Bruce Springsteen, Lady Gaga and The Black Keys, have agreed to help celebrate our 50th Anniversary as we share the night live with our fans all over the world. Now the fun begins of trying to figure out the best songs to perform together,” said The Rolling Stones.
The pay-per-view will be available worldwide on Saturday, December 15 at 9pm ET/ 6pm PT through cable, satellite and telco providers, and online via Yahoo! WWE®, the world’s pre-eminent provider of pay-per-view programming, in partnership with Dainty Group and Endemol, will be distributing and marketing the pay-per-view event entitled One More Shot. Additional information please visit: www.rollingstones.com/watch/. The Official Rolling Stones app is now available on the App Store http://bit.ly/UaJTNQ.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV