- Stable, fixed asset that is vital to UPL’s operations.
- Located in the Greater Green River Basin, the Pinedale and Jonah fields were estimated to have had in excess of 48 Tcfe of recoverable natural gas and an estimated reserve life of over 30 years as of December 31, 2011.
- Less than 25% of the Pinedale field had been developed as of December 31, 2011 and UPL is focused on continued production and expansion in the field.
- Minimum annual rent of $20 million provides source of steady rental income over 15-year initial term.
- Additional participating rent based on volume of liquids provides upside potential.
- UPL has industry leading operating fundamentals, a conservative financial profile and is a recognized low-cost operator.
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Announces Major Steps Toward Energy Infrastructure REIT Qualification
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts