Miller joined Donaldson in 1997 and has held various leadership positions including Director, Industrial Sales; Director, Aftermarket Sales; and Plant Manager (Port Huron, MI, Cresco, IA, and Hull, England). Miller holds a B.S. in Business Administration from the University of Illinois.
Scalf joined Donaldson in 1989 and has held a variety of leadership positions including General Manager, Industrial Filtration Systems – Americas; General Manager, Exhaust and Emissions; Director, Operations; and Plant Manager (Dixon, IL and Leicester, England). Scalf holds a B.S. in Industrial Engineering from Iowa State University and a MBA in Business Administration from St. Ambrose College.
About Donaldson Company, Inc.
Donaldson is a leading worldwide provider of filtration systems that improve people’s lives, enhance our Customers’ equipment performance, and protect our environment. We are a technology-driven Company committed to satisfying our Customers’ needs for filtration solutions through innovative research and development, application expertise, and global presence. Our approximately 13,000 employees contribute to the Company’s success by supporting our Customers at our more than 100 sales, manufacturing, and distribution locations around the world.Donaldson is a member of the S&P MidCap 400 and Russell 1000 indices, and our shares trade on the NYSE under the symbol DCI. Additional information is available at www.donaldson.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV