Donaldson Company, Inc. (NYSE: DCI), today announced the following Officer assignments:
- Dennis D. Jandik, 58, is appointed to Vice President, Asia Pacific Operations, effective February 1 st. Jandik is currently Vice President, Global Engine Products OEM Sales. In his new role, Jandik will be responsible for establishing an operational infrastructure to support our growth plans for Asia Pacific by further developing a world-class management team, executing our major investment projects, and developing world-class management systems.
- Roger J. Miller, 46, is promoted to Vice President, Global Engine Products OEM Sales, effective February 1 st. Miller is currently Managing Director, Australia. In his new role, Miller will continue to focus our global Engine Products OEM organization on leading the world in heavy-duty air filtration, growing our liquid filtration business, growing our presence in emerging markets, and doubling our OEM Aftermarket sales.
- Thomas R. Scalf, 46, is promoted to Vice President, Global Industrial Air Filtration, effective immediately. Scalf is currently General Manager, Global Industrial Air Filtration. In his new role, Scalf will be responsible for deploying our proprietary dust collection technologies around the world, penetrating new dust collection end markets, and coordinating with all regions on our growth and investment initiatives.
“One of the critical factors to achieving our Strategic Growth Plan is to grow and strengthen our global organization,” said Bill Cook, Donaldson’s Chairman, President and CEO. “These assignments reflect the importance of strong global approaches in all of our businesses. Each of these Officers has clearly demonstrated their leadership capabilities, a relentless Customer focus, and their ability to consistently deliver financial results, both domestically and internationally, and will bring well-rounded perspectives to their new assignments.”
Jandik joined Donaldson in 1994 and has held various leadership positions including General Manager, Global Engine Products OEM Sales; General Manager, Global Liquid Products; Director, Operations; Director, Filter Systems Products; and Plant Manager (Chillicothe, MO and Grinnell, IA). Jandik holds a B.S. in Business Economics from Coe College and a M.S. in Industrial Relations from Baker University.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV