- Dennis D. Jandik, 58, is appointed to Vice President, Asia Pacific Operations, effective February 1 st. Jandik is currently Vice President, Global Engine Products OEM Sales. In his new role, Jandik will be responsible for establishing an operational infrastructure to support our growth plans for Asia Pacific by further developing a world-class management team, executing our major investment projects, and developing world-class management systems.
- Roger J. Miller, 46, is promoted to Vice President, Global Engine Products OEM Sales, effective February 1 st. Miller is currently Managing Director, Australia. In his new role, Miller will continue to focus our global Engine Products OEM organization on leading the world in heavy-duty air filtration, growing our liquid filtration business, growing our presence in emerging markets, and doubling our OEM Aftermarket sales.
- Thomas R. Scalf, 46, is promoted to Vice President, Global Industrial Air Filtration, effective immediately. Scalf is currently General Manager, Global Industrial Air Filtration. In his new role, Scalf will be responsible for deploying our proprietary dust collection technologies around the world, penetrating new dust collection end markets, and coordinating with all regions on our growth and investment initiatives.
Donaldson Company Announces Officer Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts