The following CDFIs are supported by Bank of America and currently operate programs to assist residents or small businesses affected by Hurricane Sandy.
Small businesses and individuals requiring financial support as a result of the storm should call or visit the websites listed below for more information.
|Asian Americans for Equality (AAFE)||
|Cooperative Business Assistance Corporation (CBAC)||
|CDC of Long Island||
|New Jersey Community Capital||
|Enterprise Community Partners||
|Grow America Fund||
|Low Income Investment Fund||
|New York Business Development Corp||
|Nonprofit Finance Fund||
The bank’s other efforts to help support Hurricane Sandy relief include a $1 million donation from the Bank of America Charitable Foundation, and a $2 million commitment as part of the recently announced recovery loan fund program to help small businesses in the New York area. Also, the bank refunded certain fees for Consumer and Small Business customers in select states, and established an Employee Disaster Relief Fund to provide employees with financial grants for expenses such as food, clothing, lodging and basic transportation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV