Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has launched a new banking software solution designed to improve customer insights and increase sales for clients in the banking industry. With the new Accenture Enterprise Customer System, banks can create and capitalize on a single customer view to generate greater sales opportunities, as well as bring more visibility and efficiency to operational tasks.
Positive customer experiences are becoming increasingly important in the banking industry, where building trust is essential for most financial institutions. According to a recent report from leading analyst firm Gartner, “External differentiation means developing new customer experiences that support revenue growth and customer retention. 1”
“The Accenture Enterprise Customer System allows banks to gain a single, consolidated view of customers to create more relevant and valuable interactions – in short, delivering better services and experiences to customers across all channels,” said Colin Davies, managing director, Accenture Software. “This 360 degree view of the customer allows banks to provide personalized pricing and relevant value-add offerings more easily and efficiently.”
The Accenture Enterprise Customer System creates a comprehensive, real-time view of a banking customer’s relationship and history of interactions, allowing for more informed customer interactions across multiple channels.With the Accenture Enterprise Customer System, banks can:
- Improve customer experiences: Provide informed customer interactions and optimal service based on a single, real-time customer view across all banking channels.
- Increase sales opportunities: With a complete view of a customer relationship in the channel, the Accenture Enterprise Customer System enables informed cross-selling opportunities with higher success rates.
- Reduce operational inefficiencies: Accenture’s unique technology for channel and system integration allows for aggregation of data from disparate systems, for an easily accessible and complete customer information and history without costly data migration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV