- Of 64 patients evaluable for response, 22 patients (34 percent) achieved an objective response, including 12 complete remissions and ten partial remissions.
- In B-cell lymphoma subtypes, 14 of 42 evaluable patients (33 percent) achieved an objective response, including 11 of 25 DLBCL patients (44 percent).
- In T-cell lymphoma subtypes, eight of 22 evaluable patients (36 percent) achieved an objective response, including five of ten angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma patients (50 percent).
- The most common treatment-emergent adverse events of any grade were fatigue (32 percent), neutropenia (26 percent), nausea (25 percent), diarrhea (23 percent) and fever (22 percent).
- The most common Grade 3 or 4 adverse event considered related to ADCETRIS treatment was neutropenia (28 percent). Other Grade 3 or 4 adverse events occurring in two patients (three percent) each included anemia, decreased appetite, hypotension and leukopenia.
- Enrollment is ongoing. For more information about this trial, visit www.clinicaltrials.gov.
Seattle Genetics Highlights ADCETRIS® (Brentuximab Vedotin) Data In CD30-Positive Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas And Other Malignancies From Multiple Presentations At ASH Annual Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.