Stewart Title Guaranty Company will be featured on an upcoming Christmas-themed episode of ABC television’s popular Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (EM: HE) airing Monday, Dec. 10 at 8 p.m. EST. Please note this date change from the original scheduled episode. The episode is now airing on Monday, December 10. The company participated with host Ty Pennington, a team of designers and HelpingaHero.org to build a custom home for a wounded U.S. Army veteran.
Through Stewart’s philanthropic program, Community of Sharing™, more than 1,900 associates of Stewart Title Guaranty Company’s independent agency network participated to raise more than $42,000, exceeding Stewart’s $35,000 donation goal, to help make home ownership in Floresville, TX possible for one wounded veteran, Staff Sergeant Shilo Harris, USA (Ret.).
The episode concludes the heart-tugging series’ four-episode return to ABC and features appearances by J.R. Martinez of “Dancing with the Stars” and “All My Children,” and country music superstar Lee Greenwood, who performs “God Bless the USA.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV