NOOK Media LLC, a subsidiary of Barnes & Noble, Inc. ( NYSE: BKS), the leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products, today announced its award-winning NOOK Simple Touch is now available for the great low price of just $79 in time for the holidays. Beginning tomorrow, December 9, 2012, customers can purchase NOOK Simple Touch at a new low price at nearly 700 Barnes & Noble retail stores and hundreds of Barnes & Noble College Bookstores, online at www.nook.com and through other leading retailers offering NOOK ® products, including Walmart, Target and Best Buy.
NOOK Simple Touch, the highly acclaimed, easy-to-use E Ink Reader, combines an ergonomic design with a paper-like, glare-free readability, even in bright sunlight. The lightweight device features an ergonomic form with a soft-touch back that’s comfortable to hold for hours. Previously available at the low price of $99 and always without distracting ads, NOOK Simple Touch is now available for only $79, making it a must-have deal this holiday season for anyone who loves to read. NOOK Simple Touch offers access to shop the vast NOOK Store ™ of more than 3 million digital books – from new releases and bestsellers to classics, children’s books and more, as well as popular newspapers and magazines.
“Just in time for the holidays, this new low pricing makes the critically acclaimed NOOK Simple Touch a terrific, affordable gift for anyone on the gift list,” said Jamie Iannone, President of Digital Products at NOOK Media LLC. “Since its launch NOOK Simple Touch has been universally praised by the media, and at just $79, it is not only the highest-rated Reader in the under-$100 category, but also the best value. Customers can now get this award-winning device, along with NOOK’s best-in-class digital reading experience at an unbeatable price.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV