Market Update: Potash Ridge Cashes In With $20 Million IPO
Most of the money will go toward developing the company's Utah-based Blawn Mountain sulphate of potash (SOP) project. The 11,550-acre project is close to the infrastructure required for its construction and operation, and is made up of four areas that include surface-mineable alunite, which is rich in SOP. Most importantly, Potash Ridge's website notes, the project is supported by both the municipality and the state.
The company anticipates that completion of a prefeasibility study and issuance of a NI 43-101 technical report for the project will both occur in the second quarter of 2013.
Additionally, as part of the IPO, Potash Ridge entered into a private placement with Sprott Resource Partnership. That leaves Sprott with 16,144,746 common shares of Potash Ridge, according to a statement released by Sprott.Potash Ridge's positive news indicates that perhaps favorable 2013 forecasts from major potash market players like Russia's Uralkali and Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan (TSX:POT) are not unrealistic. Market Update: Potash Ridge Cashes in with $20 Million IPO from Potash Investing News
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV