Silver Fails To Recover From Fall Below $34
Sunset Cove Mining (TSXV:SSM) discovered five previously unknown historic adits in the Carolay vein at its Carolay polymetallic silver property in Peru.
“These adits are important to Sunset Cove because they allow observation, mapping and sampling of the main Carolay Vein over many different elevations and at significant distances from the main underground development. The adits and associated underground lateral drifts provide access to primary vein mineralization that is not affected by surface weathering and therefore will provide a more reliable assessment of the overall true grade of the main Carolay Vein,” the company said.
Cream Minerals (TSXV:CMA,OTCQB:CRMXF) has engaged Watts Griffis and McQuat (WGM) to co-author a revised NI 43-101 compliant technical report and to review the company's technical report, which was filed on SEDAR on October 2, 2012. As part of the review, WGM will address concerns raised by the BC Securities Commission as they relate to certain aspects of the report. The company anticipates that the revised version will be completed by March 2013.
Securities Disclosure: I, Michelle Smith, do not hold equity interests in any of the companies mentioned in this article.Silver Fails to Recover from Fall Below $34 from Silver Investing News
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV