Armstrong Energy Announces Pricing Of $200 Million Of 11.75% Senior Secured Notes Due 2019
About Armstrong Armstrong is a diversified producer of low chlorine, high sulfur thermal coal from the Illinois Basin, with both surface and underground mines. Armstrong controls approximately 326 million tons of proven and probable coal reserves in Western Kentucky and currently operates seven mines. Armstrong also owns and operates three coal processing plants, a rail loadout facility and a dock facility (located on the Green River) which support its mining operations.
Cautionary Statement about Forward-Looking Statements This press release contains forward-looking statements regarding a private offering. These statements are based on assumptions, estimates and information available at the time of this press release and are not guarantees of future outcomes. Several factors may cause actual outcomes to differ materially from the forward-looking statements, including, among others, whether or not we will ultimately consummate the offering. Actual outcomes could differ materially from those expressed in, or implied by, the forward-looking statements. We can give no assurances that any of the outcomes anticipated by the forward-looking statements will occur or, if any of them does, what impact they will have on our results of operations and financial condition. All forward-looking statements are qualified in their entirety by this cautionary statement, and we undertake no obligation to revise or update this press release to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof.
SOURCE Armstrong Energy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV