Armstrong Energy Announces Pricing Of $200 Million Of 11.75% Senior Secured Notes Due 2019
ST. LOUIS, Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Armstrong Energy, Inc. (" Armstrong") announced today the pricing of $200 million aggregate principal amount of its 11.75% senior secured notes due 2019 (the "Notes") offered in a private offering. The Notes were offered only to qualified institutional buyers in accordance with Rule 144A and to non-U.S. persons in transactions outside the United States under Regulation S of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"). Armstrong expects the offering of the Notes to close on December 21, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions.
Armstrong intends to use the net proceeds of the Notes offering to repay all amounts currently outstanding under its existing senior secured credit facility and the remainder for general corporate purposes, including capital expenditures and potential reserve acquisitions.
The Notes have not been registered and will not be registered under the Securities Act or any state securities laws and, unless so registered, may not be offered or sold in the United States except pursuant to an applicable exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state securities laws. Armstrong has agreed to file a registration statement with respect to a registered exchange offer for the Notes or to file a shelf registration statement providing for the resale of the notes.
This press release does not and will not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the Notes, nor shall there be any sale of the Notes in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV