Investments Of Macquarie Group Limited In Minera IRL Ltd.
TORONTO, Dec. 7, 2012 /CNW/ - Macquarie Group Limited (" Macquarie") announces that, due to the recent acquisition of 4,672,897 warrants, as a result of interest payable in the form of shares under a pre-existing loan, it now has ownership of 3,360,048 common shares and 13,932,156 warrants of Minera IRL Ltd (" Minera IRL"), each warrant with a strike price of USD 1.07. To Macquarie's knowledge, this represents approximately 11.38% of the issued and outstanding shares of Minera IRL, on a partially-diluted basis.
Macquarie has acquired the shares for investment purposes only. Depending on market and other conditions, Macquarie may change its beneficial ownership of, or potential deemed control or direction over, shares of Minera IRL through market transactions, private agreements, treasury issuances, exercise of options, convertible securities or otherwise.
SOURCE Macquarie Group Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV