Local Food Pantries To Benefit From Second Week Of "Warming Hearts & Homes" Campaign
PLYMOUTH, Mich., Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Food pantries across the area will be beneficiaries of social media and texting interaction with Community Financial Credit Union as the credit union's "Warming Hearts & Homes" campaign heads into is second week.
Launched on December 3, area residents are invited to use cell phone technology and social media to help make a difference this holiday season during Community Financial Credit Union's "Warming Hearts & Homes" program. The recipient of the first week of the campaign was The Heat And Warmth Fund.
Community Financial is expecting to contribute $30,000 to local non-profit organizations that help people in need stay warm through the winter.
The program, running through December 21, encourages people to:
- Like Community Financial on Facebook at www.LikeCFCU.org
- Tweet Community Financial using "#CFCUWarms" or
- Text "CFCUwarms" to 70 000 on their cell phone.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV