A Year Of Growth For Club Med In 2012 Despite A Challenging Environment In Europe
-- Optimize the business model
Club Med is taking its upscale strategy a step further, with three-quarters of village capacity set to meet 4 or 5-Trident standards by 2015 including new villages such as Pragelato Vialattea in Italy, Belek in Turkey and Guilin in China that are due to open in 2013. These new destinations will increase the number of year-round permanent villages (or bi-seasonal) with optimum capacity.
In line with the asset-light strategy, most of the current development projects are based on the management contract model, the aim being to improve return on capital employed while also achieving a balance of models for the village portfolio.
Additional informationThe consolidated and parent company financial statements of Club Mediterranee for the fiscal year ended 31 October 2012 were approved by the Board of Directors on 6 December 2012. These financial statements have been audited and the Auditors' reports are in the process of being prepared. The fiscal 2012 financial results presentation is available for download at http://www.clubmed-corporate.com. 1 CETO : Cercle d'Etudes des Tours Operateurs (French Tour-Operators Association) SOURCE Club Med
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV