OKLAHOMA CITY, Dec. 07, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SandRidge Energy, Inc. (NYSE: SD) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a $3.00 per share semi-annual dividend on its shares of 6.0% Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock that will be paid in cash on January 15, 2013 to holders of record on January 1, 2013. The Board of Directors also declared a $4.25 per share semi-annual dividend on its shares of 8.5% Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock that will be paid in cash on February 15, 2013 to holders of record on February 1, 2013.
The company has 2,000,000 shares of 6.0% Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock outstanding and 2,650,000 shares of 8.5% Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock outstanding.
About SandRidge Energy, Inc.
SandRidge Energy, Inc. is an oil and natural gas company headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma with its principal focus on exploration and production. SandRidge and its subsidiaries also own and operate gas gathering and processing facilities and CO 2 treating and transportation facilities and conduct marketing operations. In addition, Lariat Services, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SandRidge, owns and operates a drilling rig and related oil field services business. SandRidge focuses its exploration and production activities in the Mid-Continent, Permian Basin, Gulf of Mexico, West Texas Overthrust and Gulf Coast. SandRidge's internet address is www.sandridgeenergy.com.Contact: Kevin R. WhiteSenior Vice PresidentSandRidge Energy, Inc.123 Robert S. Kerr Avenue Oklahoma City, OK 73102+1 (405) 429-5515 SOURCE SandRidge Energy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV