HOUSTON, Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) announced that it will issue its fourth quarter 2012 earnings release after the market closes on Tuesday, February 12, 2013. The Company also announced it will host its fourth quarter 2012 earnings release teleconference on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. EST.
The teleconference can be accessed from the U.S. and Canada by dialing 888-771-4371. Callers outside the U.S. and Canada can access the teleconference by dialing 847-585-4405 and referring to Conference ID 33848235. The event will be webcast simultaneously and can be accessed at www.fmctechnologies.com or http://ir.fmctechnologies.com. Those interested in listening to the webcast should go to the website at least ten minutes before the call to register.
An online audio replay of the call will be available at approximately 2:00 p.m. EST on February 13. An audio replay will also be accessible through March 14 by dialing 888-843-7419 (U.S. / Canada) or 630-652-3042 (International) and referring to Conference ID 33848235.
FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by FORTUNE ® Magazine as the World's Most Admired Oil and Gas Equipment, Service Company in 2012, the Company has approximately 16,800 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 16 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry. For more information, visit www.fmctechnologies.com .(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20081222/LAM028LOGO) SOURCE FMC Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV