LAWRENCEBURG, Ind., Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Edward L. Fischer, President and Chief Executive Officer of DSA Financial Corporation (OTCBB: DSFN), announced today that the Company's board of directors has declared a dividend on its common stock of $0.11 per share, payable on December 28, 2012 to stockholders of record as of December 17, 2012.
As there is much uncertainty as to the tax ramifications going forward in the year 2013, the board of directors of DSA Financial Corporation believe it is in the best interests of stockholders to be paid the normal quarterly dividend in the month of December, 2012 as opposed to being paid in the month of February, 2013.
DSA Financial Corporation is the holding company for Dearborn Savings Bank, a federally chartered savings association headquartered in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. Dearborn Savings Bank operates through its main office and one branch office.
SOURCE DSA Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV