WXYZ Brings The Detroit Lions Home For The Holidays
SOUTHFIELD Mich., Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lions football comes home for the holidays on Saturday, December 22 nd , and WXYZ-TV is the station to bring you all the action. It's a special Saturday night edition of ESPN's Monday Night Football: Detroit Lions and Atlanta Falcons, live from Ford Field at 8:30 p.m.
Pregame coverage kicks off at 7:00 p.m. with "Saturday Night Showdown," a 90-minute special hosted by 7 Action News anchors Stephen Clark and Carolyn Clifford, along with 7 Action Sports Director Tom Leyden, former Lions tight end and NFL commentator Rob Rubick, along with Lions great Herman Moore. It's an early Christmas present for Lions fans everywhere with on-the-field action from NFL analyst Matt Shepard and Lions hall-of-famer Charlie Sanders, plus interviews with key Lions players and coaches, local celebrities and former Lions favorites.
"We are pleased to partner with the Detroit Lions organization and offer this unique holiday opportunity to Lions fans across Metro Detroit," said Ed Fernandez, E.W. Scripps Divisional General Manager and WXYZ Vice-President and General Manager.This is the second Monday Night Football game broadcast on WXYZ-TV this season as part of a multi-year partnership between the Detroit Lions and WXYZ-TV, the official Detroit Lions station. Throughout the season, WXYZ is the place for the most extensive Lions coverage, including the Lions pregame show, Ford Lions Report LIVE, every Sunday at 11 a.m. Coverage throughout the year also includes a Lions draft special, live coverage from training camp, preseason games, weekly pregame shows, post-game analysis with Head Coach Jim Schwartz on "Schwartz Sez" every Monday on 7 Action News at 7, and "Inside the Huddle" player interviews every Thursday on 7 Action News. For more information on the Detroit Lions on WXYZ, go to wxyz.com, facebook and twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV