Ascent Capital Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASCMA) announced today that it will deliver a presentation to the attendees of Imperial Capital’s Security Investor Conference, scheduled for December 13, 2012 at The Waldorf Astoria in New York, NY at 3:45 pm EST. John Orr, Senior Vice President of Corporate Development of Ascent, Michael Meyers, Chief Financial Officer of Ascent and its subsidiary Monitronics International, Inc., and Michael Haislip, Executive Vice President of Ascent and President and Chief Executive Officer of Monitronics International, Inc., will speak at the conference. During their presentations, Messrs. Orr, Meyers and Haislip may make observations regarding the financial performance and outlook of both Ascent and Monitronics.
During the event, a webcast and copy of management’s presentation will be made available on the Ascent investor relations website at http://ascentcapitalgroupinc.com/Investor-Relations.aspx.
For more information about the conference, please visit the Imperial Capital website at http://www.securityinvestorconference.com.
About Ascent Capital Group, Inc.Ascent is a holding company and owns 100 percent of its operating subsidiary, Monitronics International Inc., one of the nation's largest, fastest-growing home security alarm monitoring companies, headquartered in Dallas, TX, and certain former subsidiaries of Ascent Media Group, LLC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV