ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla., Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- O2 Secure Wireless, INC. (Pink Sheets: OTOW.PK - News) – announces today that the Company has filed a Supplemental Information Disclosure Statement with the OTC Markets confirming FINRA's approval of the Company's requested 1 for 1000 reverse stock split. The approved reverse stock split will be effective upon markets' opening on December 10, 2012.
The Company's common stock will continue to be traded on the Pink Sheets under the symbol "OTOW", with a "D" added, which has been placed at the end of the trading symbol, and will remain for 20 trading days to indicate the reverse stock split has occurred. The new CUSIP number it now trades under is: 67107C203. O2 Secure Wireless' Supplemental Information Disclosure Statement is currently posted for review at http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/OTOW/filings. See Corporate website for additional information.
The reverse split consolidated every one thousand common shares into one common share, no par value per share. The number of authorized common shares has been reduced to eighty million but the authorized preferred shares will not be affected by the reverse split. In respect to the underlying common shares associated with any derivative securities, such as warrants, options and convertible notes, the conversion and exercise prices and number of common shares issued will be adjusted in accordance to the 1:1000 ratio. A reverse stock split reduces the number of a corporation's shares in an attempt to increase the value of its stock or its earnings per share. It is anticipated that this action will establish a higher market price for the Company's common shares and reduce per share transaction fees as well as expand the potential market for investors who were previously hindered by trading limitations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV