RockTenn today reported its Board of Directors declared the acceleration of the February 2013 dividend of $0.225 per share on its Class A Common Stock to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 17, 2012. The dividend, which will be paid on December 24, 2012, represents an annual dividend rate of $0.90 per share. This dividend is intended by the board to be in lieu of the quarterly dividend that would have otherwise been announced in February 2013.
RockTenn (NYSE:RKT) is one of North America's leading integrated manufacturers of corrugated and consumer packaging. RockTenn's 26,000 employees are committed to exceeding their customers' expectations - every time. The Company operates locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Chile, Argentina and China. For more information, visit www.rocktenn.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV