SBA Business Recovery Center Located At The NYC Business Solutions Center Closes This Friday And Reopens Monday, Dec. 10
ATLANTA, Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The U.S. Small Business Administration announced today that the Business Recovery Center located at the NYC Business Solutions Center in New York City will close today and reopen with new operating hours starting Monday, Dec. 10.
SBA's Customer Service Representatives at the Business Recovery Center (BRC) can answer questions about the disaster loan program and help business owners in completing their applications.
The Center is opened as indicated below, until further notice:New York County NYC Business Solutions Center 79 John Street, 2 nd Floor New York, NY 10038Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday Those affected by the disaster may also apply for disaster loans electronically from SBA's website at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/. Additional details on the locations of Disaster Recovery Centers and the loan application process can be obtained by calling the SBA Customer Service Center at 800-659-2955 (800-877-8339 for the deaf and hard-of-hearing) or by sending an email to email@example.com. Loan applications can be downloaded from www.sba.gov. Completed applications should be returned to a recovery center or mailed to: U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155. The filing deadline to return applications for physical damage is December 31, 2012 . The deadline to return economic injury applications is July 31, 2013 . For more information about the SBA's Disaster Loan Program, visit our website at www.sba.gov. Release Number: 13-120, NY 13365/13366 Contact: Jay MacKenna Phone: 404-331-0333 SOURCE U.S. Small Business Administration
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV