- The gross profit margin for SAP AG is currently very high, coming in at 73.70%. Regardless of SAP's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 15.65% trails the industry average.
- Although SAP's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.27 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.94 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $889.76 million or 28.53% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -2.31%.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, SAP's share price has jumped by 34.14%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, SAP should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
5 Tech Stocks to Buy for 2013: SAP AG
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.