- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 210.22% to $11.22 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ROGERS CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 1.82%.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry and the overall market, ROGERS CORP's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Although ROG's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.27 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. To add to this, ROG has a quick ratio of 2.27, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry. The net income increased by 310.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $14.36 million to $58.98 million.
5 Tech Stocks to Buy for 2013: SAP AG
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts