- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 210.22% to $11.22 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ROGERS CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 1.82%.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry and the overall market, ROGERS CORP's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Although ROG's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.27 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. To add to this, ROG has a quick ratio of 2.27, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry. The net income increased by 310.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $14.36 million to $58.98 million.
5 Tech Stocks to Buy for 2013: SAP AG
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.