Rogers Corporation (NYSE:ROG) is rated at BUY with a grade of A-. This is based on the convergence of positive investment measures, which should help this stock outperform the majority of stocks that we rate. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, compelling growth in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook.
To view a list of all 50 stocks simply download our FREE report by clicking: HERE
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 210.22% to $11.22 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ROGERS CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 1.82%.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry and the overall market, ROGERS CORP's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Although ROG's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.27 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. To add to this, ROG has a quick ratio of 2.27, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry. The net income increased by 310.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $14.36 million to $58.98 million.
Rogers Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development, manufacture, and distribution of specialty materials and components worldwide.You can view the full Rogers Corporation Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV